Information on Morgantown High School's Summer School Learning Session 2020.
Summer School at Morgantown High School will look different than in the past. All credit recovery will be completed virtually using the student’s Chromebook and a website linked under the student tab on our website. Each student will be assigned a specific instructor based on the course work they are completing and they will be able to communicate with that instructor through the messaging system inside the program.
Some of these required credits may be recovered during the upcoming session of Summer School, starting in on June 15, 2020.
Location: Virtually using Chromebooks
Dates: June 15 – July 31, 2020
Instructor Assistance Times: 8am – 12pm; Monday through Thursday
Summer School Learning Session 2020 Student Expectations
- Students are expected to make progress every week to complete their coursework. All coursework must be completed no later than July 31, 2020.
- Students are expected to make contact with their assigned instructor, through the messaging system, at least once a week.
- Students who are not completing their courses will be dismissed from Summer School and will be scheduled into the course(s) for the 2020-21 school year.
- Students are expected to complete all of the work on their own. Cheating/plagiarizing will result in the student redoing the assignment with the opportunity for full credit. Students will be provided with multiple attempts on assignments, projects, and assessments.
- Students are also encouraged to work outside the times when instructors are available. If a student needs help, they should reach out to their instructor immediately.
In order to take advantage of this opportunity you must sign up for the Summer School 2020 learning session here: https://tinyurl.com/MHSCR2020
Summer School Learning Session questions can be directed to the following individuals
Login Credentials, Course Help, Technical Questions, Instructor Help
Administrative Support, Scheduling Concerns, Instructor Support