Having trouble with your Chromebook?
1) Power Off your Chromebook. You may use the power button in the upper right hand corner of the Chromebook. Once it turns off, count to 10 and press the power button again. The Chromebook will install the updates in 30 seconds and turn on.
2) If you see a yellow yield sign in the password area of your user picture, click in the upper right hand side of the user picture, select "Remove this person" and then "Remove this user". This removes the corrupted user profile. Sign in again with your username and Computer password. You will need to set up the VMWare App again. Follow the instructions below. You will need to setup your Arctic Academy Folder again. Follow the How-To videos on this menu.
3) If you see a yellow exclamation point, you need to let your teacher know and bring the Chromebook to Mr. Senatore between 7:05-7:20 am or during Advisory/Homeroom in Room 228b.
4) If you cannot connect to the Mon Schools wifi, Turn your Chromebook off and restart. This generally fixes the problem. If the problem persists,please let your teacher know and bring the Chromebook to Mr. Senatore between 7:05-7:20 am or during Advisory/Homeroom in Room 228b.
5) If your touch pad stops working, you can use a corded or wireless mouse until you are able to bring your Chromebook to Mr. Senatore between 7:05-7:20 am or during Advisory/Homeroom in Room 228b by the Innovations lab.
6) If you have lost your Chromebook charger or it has been chewed by an animal, you may purchase one at UHS for $10 or purchase one at another venue. See Mr. Senatore for details.
7) If you receive the blue WVDE "Captive Portal" screen while trying to Google, you may log in with your Office 365 credentials. This is your email@example.com and your computer password.
8) If your Chromebook has been locked with a red box in the middle or says you are not authorized to use this device, you will need to see Mr. Senatore in Room 228b by the Innovations Lab.
How do I set up my VMWare App?
Click the above question to find out.